Mission & Vision
At ESG we will provide support in a caring, organized and disciplined manner, encouraging each student to reach their full potential.
Every child will have an equal opportunity to learn.
We aim to promote amongst our students, the understanding and tolerance of any differences in ability, race or culture. This we will achieve through a common code of moral conduct in which Islamic values are adhered to and respected.
We will demonstrate, through a balanced curriculum that the academic, social, moral, personal and physical development of each student is of equal importance. Our curriculum and school philosophy aims to encourage full participation by all students.
We believe that the promotion of a partnership between students, teachers, administration and parents will enable each individual to become a valued member of the school and the wider community.
We believe that:
- Students should be educated in a stimulating, safe and happy environment.
- Education should balance the intellectual, physical, social, moral and emotional in order to develop well-rounded, caring individuals who can make a positive contribution to society.
- Young people should be given the opportunity to become confident, self- disciplined and independent individuals who take responsibility for their own learning and seek to develop their own talents and interests.
- All members of the school community - students, teachers and non-teaching staf should have an equal opportunity to succeed regardless of race, gender, ability or cultural and religious background.
- We should celebrate and respect the diversity of languages, cultures and traditions within our school and the wider world.
- With honest and open communication between all members of the school community, including parents, we will build a mutually supportive and successful school.
By the time our students leave ESG they will be able to:
- Seek knowledge and become lifelong learners.
- Have a positive work ethic.
- Have social and interpersonal skills by involvement in all aspects of school life.
- Be articulate, analytical, expressive and receptive communicators.
- Value the importance of achieving their optimum physical and intellectual potential.
- Be responsible, contributing members of society.